General News and Important Messages

Grad Transitions and Planning 10

Picture of Office Staff
Grad Transitions and Planning 10
by Office Staff - Thursday, 1 December 2016, 1:15 PM

Grade 12 students across BC are required to complete a Grad Transitions package, or GT, to be eligible for graduation this year.  Grad Transitions forms are available in the counseling office and students should return completed forms to their counselor before leaving for the winter break.  If students or parents have questions about Grad Transitions, please contact the NorKam counseling office.

Furthermore, any grade 12 students who have not yet completed their Planning 10 are reminded that they are not eligible to graduate until the course has been completed in full.  Help with Planning 10 is available during WISE blocks, or online, from the assigned Planning 10 teacher.