With the new curriculum being implemented province-wide, the following changes will occur for students in the 2018/2019 school year:
Current Grade 10 students will:
- Follow the 2018 Graduation Program requirements and take Planning 10.
- Write the Numeracy and Literacy Assessments before graduation.
- Take Career/Life 12 and complete the capstone project.
Current Grade 11 students will:
- Follow the 2018 Graduation Program requirements and take Planning 10
- Write the Numeracy Assessment before graduation.
- Write an LA12 provincial exam before graduation
Current Grade 12 students will:
- Complete Graduation Transitions before graduating.
- Complete Planning 10.
Should you have any questions regarding these curriculum changes, please attend the Parent Information Night planned for March 5th at 6:00 pm.