Turnitin Registration Instructions
Startup Process for first time access to Turnitin.com
1. Go to turnitin.com
2. Click the "Create a New Account" link at top
3. Click on "Student" link at the bottom of the window
4. Class code: -get from teacher- Enrollment Password: - get from teacher -- it is case sensitive!
5. Enter a current email you USE
6. Fill out the remainder of the form, be sure to use capitals appropriately and put your password somewhere you can find it!
7. Once you have joined a class, click on the class to go to its home page.
8. check out the tabs at the top and post to discussion forum if that is required at registration
9. on the plagiarism.org site-- link to Write Check service and explore; compare to free services you might use
10. Go to http://turnitin.com/en_us/training/student-training and watch the tutorials on how to submit assignments, join other classes, OriginalityCheck, PeerMark, and GradeMark
11. join your other classes and inform your teachers as you do so
LOOK FOR YOUR ASSIGNMENTS WHEN YOUR TEACHER TELLS YOU TO...
Last modified: Tuesday, 27 September 2016, 7:19 PM