Students who graduated from NorKam within the last year can order official transcripts through the Ministry of Education Order Transcripts and Certificates page. Should you have any questions regarding this process, please contact Ms. Collins in the NorKam Counselling Office - email here

Students who graduated from NorKam within two or more years can order transcripts by calling the School District 73 office at 250-374-0679. 

Non-grads whose last school of record was NorKam, and who attended within the last five years can request a non-grad transcript from the NorKam Counselling Office.

Contact Us